JmilesLaw Official Logo

Janice Miles Attorney at Law, PLLC probate lawyer,speeding lawyer,san antonio

Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by


Weekend and After Hour Calls Accepted


Janice Miles child support modification attorney San Antonio
Child Support Modification
Whether you are paying money or receiving money for Child Support, it is a very sensitive issue.
The way to modify or change a Child Support Order which is already in place, is to go to Court and show a "change in circumstances."
The change could be based on the child's changed needs or the paying parent's changed income (Income has gone up or down).
The change could be that one of the children has moved to live with the other parent.
There are many other issues. Some parents "verbally" change their agreement. Oral agreements to written agreements are difficult if not impossible to prove to a judge. You could end up on the losing end when you try to prove an oral agreement involving court ordered child support money. Get your child support agreement drawn up by and attorney and filed with the Court.

© 2013 by Law Offices of Janice Miles, All rightd reserved.
Web Author/Consultant: Anthony Curiale